If you would like further information on all our affordable pre-planned packages, feel free to contact Alma Ortiz, our Pre Arrangement Sales Director. If you prefer to receive information by email, please complete the contact form below.
- Pre-paying can reduce the emotional burden of having to make detailed arrangements in a short period of time, at a time of sadness, stress and vulnerability, and when so many other decisions and arrangements have to be made.
- Pre-paying eliminates the financial burden to your family, who may not be prepared for this expense.
- Funeral decisions made in advance, at a time when everyone is calm and in good health, are more likely to be rational and carefully thought out, than those made in a hurry.
- Planning ahead will make for better informed decisions. People today are not typically well informed about funeral options and prices. Itâ€™s not something we learn about in school, most of us donâ€™t have much experience at organizing funerals, and most of us donâ€™t shop around. Pre-paying in advance gives you a chance to think things through carefully, discuss them as a family, and come to a sensible consensus.
Tips to remember
- Be sure to talk about your funeral plans with those who take care of you. Remember, the funeral is for them.
- Your executor has the authority in law to finalize your funeral arrangements so be sure it is someone you trust to carry out your funeral plans and wishes. If this is someone other than your next of kin, be sure they both know what your funeral plans are, and where you have made them.
- You can make funeral pre-arrangements at the funeral home or in your own home, whichever is most comfortable for you.