OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- TO HELP families celebrate a life and mourn the loss of someone they loved.
- TO PROVIDE caring, professional service to families experiencing a death.
- TO SERVE families of all faiths and cultures with sensitivity and compassion.
- TO DEVELOP a relationship of trust with the families we serve, our community, our staff, and our suppliers.
- TO EDUCATE families and the community so that informed decisions can be made during times of vulnerability and emotional stress.
- TO ENCOURAGE families to consider the value of pre-planning and pre-paying funeral arrangements.
- TO SERVE families as we would treat our own families with tenderness, dignity and respect.